Finally the DSTV Now Streaming service is available on the Xbox One. I have been using the DSTV Now streaming service for a while now on my computer to watch F1 for example when the kids are using the main TV. But now I can finally use it via my Xbox One.
MultiChoice stated that “Usage of DStv Now is increasing rapidly with more than two million plays of live and Catch Up content per week,”.
The DStv Now app is now available on the following devices:
- Xbox One, Xbox One S, Xbox One X
- Hisense smart TVs (selected models from 2018)
- Samsung smart TVs (selected models from 2015 onwards)
- LG smart TVs (models running webOS 3.0, 3.5 and 4.0)
- Apple TV (4th gen and up)
- Media players running Android TV (Google-certified devices only)
I personally think this is a great move, as this makes the Xbox One even more a All in One entertainment system.
Here is the link to the DSTV Now: Click Here